Do Any of These Questions Sound Familiar?
“There are so many sessions to choose from I only get about 20% of the available content.”
“There are so many people here that I feel lost in the crowd.”
“Why isn’t the food better?”
“I feel self-conscious because everyone here is more successful than I am.”
“I am so overwhelmed. I don’t know where to begin?”
If even one question resonates with you, BlogStamina is just the intensive blogging workshop you need.
Ellen - Family Around the Table
Renee Goerger -- Kudos Kitchen by Renee
Christie Campbell--A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
Chrissie Rotko--Off the Eaten Path
Heidi Billotto--Heidi Billotto Food
What Makes BlogStamina Different?
- While traditional blogging conferences emphasize size and a dizzying array of short session options, BlogStamina focuses on meaningful, hands-on learning in a small group setting.
- BlogStamina is a boutique blogging intensive with a cap of 10 participants. No crowds. No cliques. No kidding.
- You’ll enjoy gourmet meals prepared especially for BlogStamina by personal chef Amanda Cushman.
- The more teaching modalities employed, the more you retain. BlogStamina expert mentors teach using not only lectures and demonstrations but also group discussions, simulations and real world practice plus informal evening discussions and Q&A to ensure you are 100% comfortable with the material.
- BlogStamina is focused on actionable knowledge, not general, surface level information. Our experts are open books and will tell you how to do what you need to do to get the results you want.
- You know more than you think you do. And when you start exchanging ideas, insights and your own expertise with your peers, synergistic magic happens. Come find your tribe and support each other in your mastermind group long after the workshop is over.
Is BlogStamina Right For Me?
BlogStamina is unlike any other conference you’ve ever been to.
An intensive blogging bootcamp, we are committed to training you to mastery, to supporting you during and after the conference, to feeding you well, to providing you with meaningful networking time in a small-group setting, and to having a positive impact on your business and your bottom line.
BlogStamina Is For You If You…
- work best in a small-group setting.
- crave the support of like-minded women.
- are ready to dive deep into the technical and strategic aspects of blogging.
- demand intensive, personalized instruction.
- learn best through hands-on implementation of new skills.
- get nervous trying to join a group. At BlogStamina, there is only one group.
- relish excellent food.
- seek a meaningful mastermind group to support you professionally and personally.
- want plenty of time to connect with speakers and brand representatives and forge meaningful relationships.
- are ready to uplevel your business, either from a hobby blog to a part-time income, or from a part-time income to a full-time income.
BlogStamina Might Not Be For You If You…
- are a hobby blogger who is not interested in making an income with your blog.
- prefer a large conference.
- prioritize the social aspects of conferences over the sessions.
- enjoy standing in a long line so you can spend 30 seconds talking to a speaker after a session.
- are focused more on social media than on learning.
- are not ready to stretch and challenge yourself to increase your income.
- are a loner who is not looking for a mastermind group to support you.
Are you ready to take the plunge?
Invest in your business.
Invest in yourself.
Join us for BlogStamina and experience the confidence that comes through mastery.
Many large blogging conferences solicit big name bloggers to be presenters and keynote speakers. While attending a session led by a bloggin celebrity can be inspirational, big name bloggers are not always great teachers. And then there’s the intimidation factor. They’re so huge and successful.
Of course they could do it. There’s no way I’ll be able to, though.
BlogStamina takes the intimidation factor off the table, seeking out experts who are effective teachers to mentor our attendees.
All expert mentors commit to teaching their session as well as sharing meals and attending the informal salon that evening. You’ll have time to get to know them on a personal level and ask questions in a relaxed setting, over drinks and snacks.
The last thing any of us wants is to be hungry at a conference. Or to be full of not-so-great food.
BlogStamina solves these problems by hiring the best local personal chef to prepare our food.
Amanda Cushman, of Chapel Hill Cooking Classes, is a personal chef and culinary instructor who brings her decades of experience and her formidable talent to BlogStamina.
Amanda is crafting a delicious menu for us, so your BlogStamina experience will be the best it can be, from breakfast through dinner.
Food allergies or dietary restrictions? Let us know, and Amanda will be sure to have food crafted especially for you.
We are thrilled with the inaugural BlogStamina venue. So many conferences and workshops take place in rather cavernous, sterile surroundings that do not lend themselves to intimate conversation groups or a relaxed atmosphere.
Our venue is a home first and our venue second, so it is built for smaller groups. You can easily find a quiet corner for conversation, it is conducive to small group collaborations, and the walk from your room to the conference venue is just a flight of stairs. Our homey venue minimizes “commute time” and allows us to focus on our goals for instruction, practice, and networking in a relaxed environment.
There is a small desk in each bedroom. Free wifi is available as well.
BlogStamina is the brainchild of teacher, trained pastry chef, blogger, and influencer Jenni Field from the blog Pastry Chef Online.
Jenni has been blogging since 2007 and has doubled down in the past few years to build Pastry Chef Online into a sustainable business.
Jenni has developed recipes for national brands including Dasani, Sabra, Aidells, Valley Fig Growers, and Barilla and has focused on developing relationships with her local food product scene through partnerships with the North Carolina Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services as well as the North Carolina Specialty Foods Association. She has spoken at the NC Specialty Foods Association conference as part of a panel on working with bloggers and using social media. She was an early adopter of live cooking demonstrations via Google + Hangouts on Air and was featured in Indy Week magazine for her streaming webcasts.
Having attended many conferences and workshops since 2012, she has experienced firsthand the pros and cons of large conferences. She saw an unmet need in the conference marketplace–a need for an intimate workshop focused primarily on deep dive learning and relationship building with peers, instructors, and brands rather than subject overviews and frenzied, perfunctory networking–and conceived of BlogStamina to meet that need.
Jenni has a singular approach to crafting a unique workshop experience: keep the best features of large conferences, add extensive educational and networking opportunities, engage teachers rather than blogging celebrities as presenters, provide the very best food and coffee, and do it all in a cozy, comfortable environment that encourages small conversational groups. Perhaps the most vital piece of the BlogStamina blueprint is to provide ongoing aftercare in the form of virtual mastermind groups, post-workshop access to our expert mentors and to replays of all educational sessions.
Jenni believes deeply in the idea of “community over competition” and is always available to share what she knows about cooking, baking, blogging, social media and more. With BlogStamina, Jenni is formally giving back to the blogging community of whom she is proud to be a member.
The BlogStamina Value
With large conferences, there are so many sessions happening simultaneously it’s impossible to attend them all. At BlogStamina, each participant will actively engage with 100% of our deep dive training sessions. And while the value is huge, the price tag is not.
Full Price Is $1525. Here’s What You Get:
The value is so much more than the price tag.
21 hours expert instruction and mentoring $5250
3 nights (or 4) at our BlogStamina venue 1000
Mastermind Group and Follow-Up Support 600
Year-Round Access to Recorded Sessions 500
Chef-Prepared Meals and Snacks 350
Final Banquet 250
BlogStamina Materials 200
Swag Bag TBD
Total All-Access VALUE
Total All-Access PRICE $1525
In addition, you’ll have ample opportunity to meet with high level sponsors and expert mentors in our evening salons, during breaks, and at select meals. This sort of casual, small group networking is where real magic can happen: connections made, opportunities explored, partnerships formed, questions answered, tribemates found. It is impossible to put a price tag on this intimate networking format.
If you’re ready to level up, join us for BlogStamina April 3-6, 2019 and get value in excess of $8000 for the all-inclusive price of $1525.
We also offer convenient payment plans, because investing in yourself and your business should not have to hurt. Do whitelist email@example.com in your email so it doesn’t end up in your spam folder. Thanks!
Join us. Find your tribe.